Thanks to John Vamvakakis from Greece for these photos of his restored Lancia Appia Zagato 1960:
Here are some forum comments about us - each can be followed up using the link:
- 27/3/2014 - Personal testimonial from John Douglas - "Just
received my mini bike seat and have to say I am absolutely delighted.
Many years ago ie about ten when you were just becoming involved in
yer pa's buisness he sorted out my Griffith 5L and hosted my visit.
We had a few beers as he very kindly offered to bring me out that
evening to see a Radio One DJ .. Think it was Steve Moyles yer dad
even lent me his jeep for the day as he was playing golf. Anyway
just to cut to the chase I knew Martrim wouldn't let me down,
silly as it seems the wee mini bike seat you recently did was so
important to the project and I was very anxious that it came back
as original as possible ... As it is a major factor in this particular
restoration .. This wee mini bike I am working on is a very sentimental
project to me and is costing a clean fortune so needs to be 100%
right and as close to original as poss .. I don't usually write big
stories etc but felt it necessary to complement your team or
whoever did the work as it is absolutely perfect and more
importantly has helped me retain the motivation to complete the
project... Please convey my regards"
- 29/6/2013 - Forum post in
cal-look.no - Re: Trimming Zenith '67 "they did an
- 16/6/2013 - Forum post in track-days.co.uk - "If you
want good quality carpet I can recommend Martrim. Their Wilton Capet is
excellent quality & very good value for what you
- 11/6/2013 - Forum
post in thelatebay.com - "These guys are good for material
- 13/3/2013 - Forum post on
earlybay.com - "scrim .....spot on thanks"
- 5/6/2013 - Forum post on
vwt4forum.co.uk"good service and they knew their
- 22/10/2012 - Forum post in pistonheads.com - "I can
vouch for the quality of the Martrim Wilton stock, it's very
high end and far superior to what TVR fitted, even if you ticked
the expensive wool carpet option box. I've had absolutely no
fading, after three punishing 40 degree South of France summers
my Martrim carpets look as good at the day Gary Creasey fitted
- 14/4/2013 - Forum post on
ssvc.org.uk - "pretty good and localish :-)"
- 12/4/2008 - Forum post on nsra.org.uk - "you need to go to a
trimmers suppliers like Martrim."
- 6/4/2013 - Forum post in lanceregister.com - "excellent
results every time, really good to deal with"
- 18/5/2013 - Forum post in brick-yard.co.uk - "they did
a great job. A mate of mine recommended them to me after they did his
- 10/5/2013 - Forum post in
triumphdolomite.co.uk - "they will know what you
- 19/2/2013 - - "a very good supplier of all items regarding
- 22/2/2011 - Forum post in
nsra.org.uk - "A lot of the trimmers use
- 25/4/2013 - Forum post in 205gtidrivers.com - "i used a
contact adhesive from martrim, the one in the tin, brush it on, and
that bitch will stay on."
- 27/1/2013 - Forum post in
earlybay.com - "try Martrim......"
- 5/11/2008 - Forum post on nsra.org.uk - "Great guys and
lots of different flake options. I got some the exact match to the
wagon for the interior."
- 22/2/2013 - Forum post on
volkszone.com - "I would suggest Martrim"
- 2/3/2013 - Forum post at
pistonheads.com - "Not overly expensive."
- 23/3/2012 - Forum post on
scimitarweb.co.uk - "Carpet off the roll"
- 21/5/2011 - Forum post on lexusownersclub.co.uk - "They
replaced the roof on my TVR, and did an excellent job of
- 16/1/2013 - Forum post on earlybay.com - "worth giving
them a call as they trim all types of vehicle"
- 12/2/2013 - Forum post
on minicooper.org - "this company have been recommended to
- 31/1/2013 - Forum post on wscc.co.uk - "much cheaper
and more satisfying, look at the website and give them a
- 5/1/2013 - Forum post in minicooper.org - "Martrim
01270767771... to see what the real bees knees looks like !!!!... you
will probably end up driving in bare feet !! its dream